Ready for Some Fun?
By traveling through the Detroit Windsor Tunnel, you can:
- Cheer for the Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, and Detroit Lions;
- Win some money at the Detroit and Windsor Casinos;
- Listen to your favorite band at Joe Louis Arena;
- See your dream car at the North American International Auto Show;
- Applaud a Broadway performance at Fox Theatre;
- Admire works of art at the Detroit Institute of Arts;
- Enjoy a fun family day at the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village;
- Savor fantastic culinary delights at Detroit and Windsor-area restaurants;
- Visit another country in a matter of minutes; and much more!
There are hundreds of wonderful shops, restaurants, spas, hotels, sporting events, and more just minutes over the Detroit-Windsor border. So, if you've been waiting to get away for a weekend, spend a night out on the town eating, dancing and gaming, or just relax with friends and family, it's time to go.
Just look at some of the great attractions in store for you...
In Detroit and Wayne County Area (est. driving times noted beside the attraction):
In Windsor and Essex County Area (est. driving times noted beside the attraction):
There's also plenty of useful information available on the web. Check out these great sites:
What are you waiting for? See you at The Detroit Windsor Tunnel!
Detroit Windsor Tunnel Fast Links
U.S. Customs & Border Protection Border Wait Times
Canada Border Services Agency Border Wait Times